1. Poem may be in any form (lyric,limerick, concrete, rap, etc.).
2. Up to two poems may be submitted per applicant.
3. No offensive language: poems should not contain vulgarity, excessive violence, or material considered offensive to any religious or ethnic groups, gender or persons with physical or mental disabilities. Such material will be disqualified.
4. Deadline for entries is Monday, April 26, 2021; entries be submitted electronically or dropped off to the Winter Park Public Library with submission form attached. For paper submission form, please visit the Youth Services department.
5. Keep a copy of your poem(s); entries will not be returned.
6. Winners will be contacted on Friday, April 30 via email or phone.