We are excited to tell you that on Monday, June 1, we will reopen at noon at 25% capacity.
Until further notice, our hours are Monday through Saturday from noon to 6pm.
What to Expect
The Winter Park Library is committed to the health and well-being of both its members and staff. During this time, there are new procedures and services available to you:
- Curbside holds pickup will continue Monday through Saturday from noon to 6 p.m.
- 11 a.m. to noon Monday through Saturday will be senior and immunocompromised visiting hour.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all members and staff while inside the library.
- We encourage you to grab and go (no extended browsing) and use our self-checkout stations conveniently located around the Library.
- Computer sessions will be limited to 1 hour.
- The Polly Seymour New Leaf Bookstore will not be open; please keep donations at home until we announce a reopening date.
- The Genius Lab, notary services, seating, and study spaces will not be available.
- We expect all our members and staff to practice good hygiene and safe social distancing while in the Library--utilize hand sanitizer and adhere to social distancing signage/markers located around the Library.
You can now return library material in the exterior bookdrop. Library material due after March 12 has been extended until June 15.
Remember, eBooks and audiobooks, streaming TV, movies and music, premium research tools, digital magazines, and more continue to be available 24/7 via our website .
Don't know what to read or watch? Not sure how to use our catalog or need help requesting titles? Have additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.