National Library Week (April 7-13, 2019) is an annual celebration highlighting the valuable role libraries, librarians, and library workers play in transforming lives and strengthening our communities.
This year’s theme, Libraries = Strong Communities, illustrates how today’s libraries are at the heart of our communities, providing critical resources, programs and expertise. We also provide a public space where all community members, regardless of age, culture or income level, can come together to connect and learn.
- $25 adds a new book to our collection
- $50 funds a creative arts or story class for children
- $75 adds an e-book to our catalog
- $100 funds a healthy living class or event
- $250 makes math & science classes possible
- $500 funds guest lectures and authors at the Library