After clicking the main link above, click the green Start Bidding button in the upper left corner and finish creating your account. You will receive a confirmation email that will allow you to finish your registration and then you can bid away! Rest assured that we are using a nationally recognized, secure auction vendor that takes the security of your financial information seriously, and you will not be charged for anything unless you are the winning bidder.
There is more information about our auction below. If you have any trouble or issues bidding, please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Community Relations, Mary Gail Dufresne Coffee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-623-3486.
HOW TO BID:
Search for packages by number or keyword using the magnifying glass, or by category.
You can Quick Bid, set a Max Bid, or Watch packages.
- A Quick Bid places the minimum bid required for you to be the highest bidder.
- A Max Bid allows you to place the highest you are willing to bid on a given item.
- If your Max Bid is the highest, the system automatically bids in your favor until you are outbid or until the auction closes.
- To place a straight bid, turn the Max Bid feature off.
- To find packages with no bids, select “No Bid” packages
You'll be notified if you're outbid at any point before the online auction closes and you will see an Outbid notice at the top of your screen.
To get back to the main screen, click the House icon.
To view your items, click My List.
A MOMENT OF THANKS
All of the items in our auction were donated by local businesses and individuals. You will see the name of the donor at the bottom of the item page. In the top right of every page, you will see the logo of a Bash for Books sponsor. These sponsors are AMAZING and maintained their sponsorships every after the event was cancelled. We hope you will thank them all for us with your business.
THE FINE PRINT
1. Unless specified, all auction items must be picked up from the Winter Park Public Library.
2. The Library is not able to arbitrate any possible disagreements between the vendors and individuals who donated items to the auction.
3. The Library is not responsible for any items that cannot be redeemed due to expiration of the gift certificates. We have made every effort to disclose all expiration dates as listed on the items.
4. No bids will be accepted after the auction closes.
5. No bids lower than the stated minimum bids will be accepted.
6. If a bid is determined to be invalid, the next highest bid will be declared the winner.
7. Payment must be received in full before items can be picked up.
8. All items must be picked up within 30 days. Items not picked up within 30 days will be donated or offered to the next highest bidder.
9. The Library assumes no responsibility for the select items eligible to be mailed at the bidder's request. All items will be sent via First Class USPS.
10. All values of items have been provided to us by the donors or we have made good faith efforts to fairly represent the value of an item.