- The Everything Fundraising Book by Rich Mintzer
- The Foundation Directory by The Foundation Center
- National Directory of Corporate Giving by David L. Clark
- The Only Grant-Writing Book You'll Ever Need by Ellen Karsh and Arlen Sue Fox
- Raising More Money: The Ask Event Handbook by Terry Axelrod
- The Source 12: Twelve Principles of Governance That Power Exceptional Boards
- Starting & Building a Nonprofit: A Practical Guide by Peri H. Pakroo
Visit EBSCOhost for eBooks on this topic.
Online Databases (library card required)
Databases offer collections of articles and information from popular and scholarly journals, newspapers and other reference works.
Company & industry trends. Newspapers/journals, and directories.
Info on 12 million+ U.S. businesses plus articles. Search parameters include business size, sales volume, location, home-base business & more.
Offers over 2 million articles pertaining to small business needs.
Community Foundations Directory, Corporate & Private Foundations, Financial Advisors, & Philanthropic Venture Foundations and more.
Charities, Nonprofits, Government Grants, Individuals, Newsletters & Journals, Scholarships & Fiancial Aid.
"Verify a nonprofit's legitimacy, learn whether a contribution will be tax deductible, view a nonprofit's recent Forms 990, or find out more about its mission, programs, and finances."
Search or browse 49,000+ nonprofit and community orgs in 165 countries. It also offers a nonprofit career center.
Search by zip code, organization name, or 9-digit tax i.d. to find 1 million+ records.